Saturday 3 May 2014

Monthly Favorites -- April 2014

Hi ladies, I can not believe we already are in may... 5 months into 2014 that's so weird for me, I guess time really flies. And this is my first favorites post in this blog yay! I'm so exited...
So let's jump right into it before the intro gets too long and I kill you guys of boredom


Makeup
______________
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder
- Rimmel London Show off Lip lacquer in "Nova" & "Celestial"
- Rimmel London BB Cream
I posted a review on this products a while ago so if you are interested in these you can check that out

Scent
____________
-  Coral perfume
the name of the scent is "Chic" its really sweet and fresh without being overwhelming I love it 





Hair
_________
- Remington HOT PINK Hair straightener 
I love the look of sleek straight hair and I have tons and tons of volume so its a challenge to keep my hair "flat" and this is amazing for the job, you can regulate the temperature to your linking and that's a great vantage.


Music
___________
- Ed Sheeran -- Multiply album
The album is not out yet but I've heard three songs (Sing, Don't and One) and I'm so done... I think my favorite is One, the most recent one, I already know the lyrics and I love it. This man has the most amazing voice he is so talented.


And here the acoustic video of One



And that's all my april faves, hope you guys enjoyed this, see you soon with a fun "Mani Monday".
I have the most amazingly cute baby blue in my nails right now... So stay tuned to see it and don't you miss it!!

X Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment