Friday 25 April 2014

Mini Haul: New Clothing!!

Hi guys so I've been really really busy this week and the next I think I won't have a life so bear with me...
Today I have this tiny haul that I wanted to share with you all... I got 4 clothing items and I love them, I think they are fun colors for winter (yes, here is winter not summer... crazy how that works right?) so here we go...



So I really love this pant from the moment I saw it, the color is so fun and perfect for fall and winter... Not the usual burgundy color, this has a much richer purple tone to it... I've seen this color so much lately and I thought why not... This are really skinny jeans and that's also what sold me... I really hate the feeling of jeans that are a little bit big in the knee part and that creates a lot of weird wrinkles I personally have that problem a lot because I'm so short and I don't have Taylor Swift spider legs hahaha... So I'm in love with the fit!!


This I love... Flannels are still such a big trend and I never got one, don't know why tho... And now that I have this one I can see why this has been a trend for so long, they are so versatile!!! you can use it open with plain shirts and have a nice casual look and that's what I always go for.



So this is a really cute jumper I never go for stripes at all because you know what they say... Makes you look big, but I couldn't resist the fit The material is kind of heavy so when you have it on your figure looks really nice, not your typical a oversized jumper.

And that's it... In the first picture you can see all and theres a little black top that I didn't show here an that's because I couldn't get it to look good in the pictures (the color was kind of weird looking in the photos)... So maybe I'll make an OOTD and show you guys!! Hope you have a nice day/night and see you soon!!

X Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment