Sunday 20 April 2014

Whats in my makeup bag ?!

It is a new day, how are you guys?!... Happy easter to you all, hope you are having an amazing day. I wish I had a festive blog today but I don't, maybe tomorrow (if I survive all the university thingys I have to do) I'll show you the photos of what I did today...
But as the title says today I'll show you inside my makeup bag, so lets jump right in shall we?

Kiss makeup bag from DBS Beauty Store 



So here is my weid hand showing you inside of the makeup bag, to be honest its really small and that's a good thing... I'm really good at filling makeup bags with tons and tons of makeup that I don't really use everyday and this one allows me only to put what I really need so I love that.
If you are like me and you accumulate a ton of things in your makeup bag and ends up really messy I recommend you to look for a small makeup bag for an everyday use and for carrying around in your purse and use a big one to store all your makeup at home.


And here all the good stuff... So the eyelash curler doesn't fit in the makeup bag at all but I put it in the photo anyways... Why not? right?

So the products that I carry around and I use in my face everyday (Not really everyday but you guys know what I mean haha..) to make myself look like a human are:

  1. Eyelash curler by Cala
  2. BB Cream by Rimmel London
  3. Match Perfection Concealer by Rimmel London
  4. The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara by Maybelline
  5. Lip Color Infusion (Lipstain) by Catrice
  6. Makeup Brushes 
  7. Lip Laquer in "Nova" by Rimmel London
  8. Lip Laquer in "Celestial" by Rimmel London
  9. Scandaleyes Eyeliner by Rimmel London
  10. Blush by Catrice (The name and number rubbed off)
  11. Stay Matte Powder by Rimmel London
So as you can see all of my products are drugstore and they work amazing on me I love these to dead and I really recommend them.
So hope you guys like this blog. I did a review on most of the Rimmel London products that I show here, you can check that out here... See you guys tomorrow with another blog post. bye!

X Cami




No comments:

Post a Comment