Friday 18 April 2014

Rimmel London *REVIEW*


So recently Rimmel London got a counter here where I live. This is probably nothing new to you UK and USA people but for me it is and I wanted to make a quick first impresions/review of the products… So here we go…

BB CREAM
So I’ve been using this BB cream since I got it… That says it all.
My skin is really normal I think I’m more oily thank dry but nothing extreme… I’m in the color “medium” as you can see in the photo and is my exact skin color at the moment so I’m loving it.
The consistency is really creamy and more on the thick side, you need the tiniest amount and it goes a long long way.
The coverage is light to medium you can build the product but I don’t recommend more than two layers… So the verdict is I LOVE IT, this one goes directly to my makeup bag.

MATCH PERFECTION CONCEALER
With this concealer I’m in the color “230 fair/light”
Creamy consistency, nice coverage but I would use this mainly to highlight my forehead, cheeckbone, bridge of the nose, chin, and maybe around the nose… I don’t recommend puting this on spots at all…
So overall I like this product and algo goes to my makeup bag!!

STAY MATTE POWDER
This product is amazing I’ve read a lot of really good reviews and comments about it and this did not disappoint me at all.
btw I’m in the color “004 sandstorm”
You can put as much as you want and don’t look weird and powdery, the smell is so good and the matte effect lasts a long long time.
When you have to re-apply or touch up looks amazing too no cakey at all. 
Also goes to my makeup bag… You are going pretty well rimmel, good job.

SCANDALEYES WATERPROOF MASCARA
Here things get weird, I love this name so much and I really wanted to like this mascara the wand is so big that you think ooh this will make my lashes look amazing but it didn’t… At least for me.
The formula is really watery and runny, makes you lashes clump and does not keep the curl at all…
 think I’ll stick to my Rocket mascara by maybelline 100%… However I’ll give it another try… I’ll let you guys know.

SCANDALEYES EYELINER
And last but not least is this scandaleyes eye pencil…
I really like how black this liner is and also the waterproof power is amazing. I’m a big fan of the thick liner in the upper lash line look, that’s kind of my everyday look and I used to stick to liquid liner but it can be really messy to deal with… One day I was watching some photos of taylor swift out and about (this one in particular… you’ll have to zoom in) and I was like wow that looks amazing and obviously that’s not liquid.
And I got this eyerliner with the intention of trying this Taylor Swift look and it totally worked I love it and I’m never looking back haha… Thanks Taylor… This one will live in my makeup bag forever.
So… Hope you guys liked this review kind of thingy, btw I’m so sorry about my spelling and writing… 



X Cami




No comments:

Post a Comment