Saturday 19 April 2014

TMI (Too much information) TAG:

Hi gals... The other day I was looking through the TMI tag questions and I answered them all and now I thought what a better way for you guys to get to know me a little (or maybe a lot) more...
So I was not tagged or anything but I saw "Truth About Cosmetics" do this tag and I really loved her answers so go check them out... :)
Aaaaand ... Lets jump right into it...


1: What are you wearing? 
My PJ's ... Twilight shirt and black leggins (yes... I was a big fan of the twilight saga... I know, I know hahaha)

2: Ever been in love? 
Never and that's weird because I'm kind of old... I'll get into it.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
Never... I've had a few bf here and there but never a terrible breakup.

4: How tall are you? 
I'm 1,55 in meters and I think 5'1 maybe ... I'm really really really short... family thing.

5: How much do you weigh? 
I haven't weight myself since ever to be honest I try not to have numbers take over my mind/life... 

6: Any tattoos? 
I don't have any tattoos, I'll get one tho... when the right time comes.

7: Any piercings? 
None... at all, not even my ears.

8: OTP? 
Oh this will take a while... bear with me

The Vampire Diaries:
Klaroline (Klaus/Caroline)
Steroline (Stefan/Caroline)
Klefan (Klaus/Stefan)

Teen Wolf:
Stydia (Stiles/lydia)
Lysaac (Lydia/Isaac)

I'm pretty sure theres more but that would take forever so...

9: Favourite show? 
Oh come on...
The Walking Dead
The Vampire diaries
Teen Wolf
Pretty Little Liars
Game of Thrones
(No particulas order except for The Walking Dead that's my fav...)

10: Favourite bands? 
I don't really have a favorite band... I like Coldplay, The fray, but when it comes favorites in music I go for singers (lIKE ED SHEERAN OMG I LOVE HIM SO MUCH... SO DREAMY)

11: Something you miss? 
I miss... I don't know really, I can't think of anything

12: Favourite song?
Right now I'm listening (on replay) Ed Sheeran's cover of Drunk in love by Beyonce and His new songs Sing and Don't... Go check them out really... You won't regret it.

13: How old are you? 
I'm a 19 year old human.

14: Zodiac sign? 
I'm a proud sagittarius and I really belive in those things... Like if I read about my sing I go crazy because everything fits so perfect with how my personality is... That freaks me out a bit.

15: Quality you look for in a partner? 
Funny
Not afraid of being ridiculous in public
Singer
Redhead
...
Ed Sheeran.
(I wish :( ... the first two tho... haha)

16: Favourite Quote? 
I don't have one, is that boring? sorry :(

17: Favourite actor? 
Leo DiCaprio, the wolf of wallstreet god that movie is so good, and also Jake Gyllenhaal and Hugh Jackman in the movie Prissioners OMG that's the best movie I've ever seen really... go watch it now, after this really, you need to!!!

18: Favourite color?
Lavander or a pastel purple kind of color

19: Loud music or soft? 
I really like loud music when I'm using earphones to the point I can't hear my own voice singing along... love that.

20: Where do you go when you're sad? 
To the bathroom... Don't ask why, I don't know, I don't go to pee or something I just sit there on the floor... My bathroom is really small so I think I fell good there... Who knows, I don't... haha
 21: How long does it take you to shower? 
If I'm washing my hair maybe like 15 min... If I'm not then like 5 or less

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
1 hour... Really if you give me 5 hours to get ready I'll take 5 hours but the least I can take is 1 hour and I don't put that much on hahahh... I'm slow I think.

23: Ever been in a physical fight? 
Never...

24: Turn on?
when guys are gentlemen and funny and make conversation... love that.

25: Turn off? 
Ego... Big time.

26: The reason I joined Youtube? 
I haven't... maybe someday

27: Fears? 
Bugs... Big time.

28: Last thing that made you cry? 
Don't remember to be honest

29: Last time you said you loved someone? 
Last month 

30: Meaning behind your Youtube Name? 
I'll take this as meaning behind your blog name and I don't know... It just came to me.

31: Last book you read? 
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (BEST BOOK EVER!!!)

32: The book you're currently reading?
Emma by Jane Austen (So far so good...)

33: Last show you watched? 
I'm watching Desperated Housewives and I'm loving it... I think that's not the question but yeah..

34: Last person you talked to? 
My mom and dad... yay.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
Mmmm let's see... I don't text that much so I'll go with last person you whatsapped (whatsapped?... is that a thing? idk )... My best friend... he's tha best.

36: Favourite food? 
Gummy bears (that'll do)

37: Place you want to visit?
I want to live in the UK... Brighton to be specific... Ed Sheeran song (Don't ask hahaha)

38: Last place you were? 
Mmmm... I don't remember D:

39: Do you have a crush?
Yes, Ed Sheeran

40: Last time you kissed someone? 
What is that...

41: Last time you were insulted? 
I don't remember really

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 
Strawberry

43: What instruments do you play?? 
None...

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
My bullet necklace

45: Last sport you played? 
What is that?

46: Last song you sang? 
Ed Sheeran cover of Drunk in love (SO GOOOOOOOD)

47: Favourite chat up line?

"How much does a polar bear weigh...? Enough to break the ice" shjshjhsasjhaha So I shamelessly copied that from "The truth about cosmetics" Hilarious!!!

48: Have you ever used it?
Never.. I will tho hahaha

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
Mmm... yesterday with ma gang

50: Who should answer these questions next?
You and everybody I love this tag...

Hope you guys liked this and now that you know me a bit more and you know what I'm about I want to know you so go and do this tag and if you don't have a blog go and make one and do this tag, I love reading this kind of things... And that's it guys see y'all soon.

PS: Sorry about my english, is really bad I know, I need practice bear with me. 

X Cami

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for mentioning me! I loved reading this! I like your blog ^^ x

    ReplyDelete