Tuesday 6 May 2014

Beauty Tuesday -- My Bag Collection!

Hi everybody, today I have a kind of random blog post for you guys. This are my favorite bags and purses, some have more use than others and here I'll tell you guys what I use each one for... So, let's get started.

Here's my very first bag and it was a gift from my sister a while ago it's from a brand named "americanino". I generally use this as a carry on bag, it's very wide and you can put large things in it including clothing, books, etc. I used this to go to classes when I first started university but to be honest not the most practical bag for that purpose.


This is my little bag I use for university when I don't have much to do in the day, like when I don't have to carry a big notebook or a binder it's from "opposite", perfect for those lightly days, also has a big strap and that's escensial for me so I love it to pieces, really small and practical I can put my small notebook, pen case, wallet, and I'm good to go! love it!


This is a huge bag, like really really big, I call this my mary poppins bag, it's from "basement" and this is the one I use the least out of all... I don't use to carry much around with me but it's a great adition to my collection because you never know when you're gonna need to travel somewhere and this provides you with a ton of space.


And this is my most used bag, I love this... The color looks kind of off, it's a rich brown, much more vibrant than it looks like and it's from"Lounge" 
This is my baby I used this for university all trough last year every single day and the quality of this is amazing it doesn't look like new but it doesn't look all beat up like it should look -because of all the use- so love it, this is my favorite!!

And that's it guys not really a huge collection and I don't really need more than that to be honest.
So hope you guys like this and let me know if you want a what's in my bag post or something like that I'll be happy to do it and see you tomorrow bye!!

X Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment