Friday 2 May 2014

Learning How to Be Consistent -- Blog Schedule



Hi guys it's been a few busy days and finally I have the time to relax and write a blog post, and this one it is not about beauty, fashion or makeup but it's about what I want for this blog to be...
I'm a really big time organization freak and I love to have everything written down in paper so I don't forget but when you are a student you are really busy all the time with university things and catching up with homework and more homework so finding a time to write its been a challenge and I'm just starting so I decided that I need some kind of schedule so you guys have something to look forward to every week and that way things will be a whole lot easier... So here it is
You'll have a blog post to read from monday to friday and when it comes to the weekend if I have something that you guys could find interesting I'll post it but I don't want to make myself post whatever so this is it.


Monday &Tuesday -- blog post schedule -- 17:00 to 18:00 p.m.

Wednesday -- blog post schedule -- 19:00 to 20:00 p.m.

Thursday -- blog post schedule -- 19:00 to 20:00 p.m.

Friday -- blog post schedule -- 19:00 to 20:00 p.m.

Saturday -- Free

Sunday -- Free


** This schedule is totally flexible Like I said I may not post every single day because sometimes I have A LOT of time in my hands and that's great but other times I have none so I'll try my best... Wish me luck 




No comments:

Post a Comment