Monday 5 May 2014

Mani Monday -- Nailpolish Of The Week!

Hi guys so Today I have a mani monday for you all...
I'm so in love with this color, it is such a pretty shade of baby blue, kind of summery (here we are in the cold season) but it is a cold color after all so I thought why not... I hate the fact that the colors for winter are so dark and sometimes we have limited options, but a bright color here and there in the autumn/winter season doesn't hurt right?...



The color is called "Magic" 217 by the brad Petrizzio (What a perfect name) and I think this is a brazilian brand, not sure...


And here is how the color looks in my nails... I think the color in real life is a little more vibrant than what it looks like in the picture.

Hope you guys like see you tomorrow with a new post !!


X Cami


No comments:

Post a Comment