Monday 21 April 2014

Mani Monday: "Nail Colour of The Week"

Hi guys, so I had a motivational monday planned for today, I even wrote it and got all inspired but I woke up late for uni so I had to run out of the house this morning I didn't even had breakfast at all and now I just got home... So what's the point on posting that right now (night time)... The idea is kind of begin your day with the motivation so now that'll be up next monday...
And for today I have a short blog about what I'm wearing in my nails... I just finished painting them... Nothing fancy just a classic nude perfect for all seasons and you don't have to think about it too much so here are some pictures... Hope you like, the name for the nail polish will be down below... Take care you guys see you tomorrow! (not really see you... but you know what I mean) Nite nite!

This is in the colour 311 caramel cupcake

X Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment